3. Viking Sun
Because the cruise went to Cuba a place that neither my wife or I have been to before. The trip was very enjoyable. The overnight stay in Havana was a real pleasure. The hotel was great and the show at the Tropicana was really good. They took us from the hotel to the Tropicana in a older convertible which was nice. The food that was supplied was good also. They claimed that the hotel was a five star hotel and it probably was. The rest of the sight seeing was food also. The guide was well informed. He didn't leave much out if anything. This was my first sailing with Viking Ocean Cruises and very satisfied with the whole experience. Looking forward to booking another cruise with them. Everything was first class and the way we were treated on board the ship was great. Food was great and the buffet and the dining room was terrific.

Cuba cruise

Viking Sun Cruise Review by Blackjack 50

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Cuba
Blackjack 50’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sun price drops

The cabin was pleasant, The bathroom was really great, heated floor and mirror. Balcony was good too.