Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review
1,835 Reviews

Nice quiet and relaxing cruise

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by ghh64

• Sail Date: Mar 2018
  • Destination: the Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

We like this cruise because it's laid back and quiet. Not a lot of kids running around or younger people acting out. It is an older crowd of cruisers ,but sometimes it can be too old.We're in our sixties , but more and more the age of the cruisers are going up and many are disabled. I would take this cruise again because I would much rather a older calmer group of people versus the rowdy drunken groups we have run into on some cruises. If you want a nice relaxing cruise to some very good ports, then this is the cruise for you. We like to go on a cruise because of where it is going and the entertainment is secondary. But on this cruise I thought the cruise director was one of the worst I have ever been on. He really didn't do anything. Most of the activities where trivia games. I would have liked if they had more entertainment on broad , but the cost is going up and cuts are being made everywhere. Again I say if your looking for excitement and entertainment this is not the cruise for you. If you want to be with friends and family to play cards and board games, eat and relax, then this is your kind of cruise. Big Bob was the cruise director.

ghh64's Full Rating Summary

Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin D2 7050

What can I say the ship is old, but they keep in clean and nice.

ghh64