3. Carnival Vista
Dining experience was very disappointing. Did not have the varieties that previous cruises had. The worst thing was that the ONLY thing served late night was pizza! One night at 8:00, there was nothing except sandwiches and pizza available. The evening dining was not great at all. The selections were too" fancy" and not good choices. We chose the Lido three nights just because the menu was better. I was very disappointed in the dining compared to other ships. Also, I purchased a beverage pass for soft drinks. Unless I went very late night, I had to wait in long lines just to get a glass of coke. I had to sign my name each and every time. On the second stop, we chose to stay on ship and sit by pool most of the day. From 1:00-3:30 there was NO music on the Lido deck at the main pool. Understandably, there may be no need for a DJ, but the pool area was packed and many were complaining that there wasn't at least some music playing. There also should be a pool on the adult deck. This ship did not have enough crew for the number of travelers. It seemed you had to wait in line anywhere you went. On a plus side, the cruise director was simply awesome. He was very personable. The guest service staff was very helpful and friendly, especially Mia and Simona. Our room host, Askton, was great. He went over and beyond. The Source Factor has to be the best musical group I have ever seen on a cruise. They were amazing. The LIQUID, where most big performances are held is not laid out very well. Overall, we had a nice time, but because we had been on Carnival several times before we're very disappointed. Either Carnival has lowered its standards or this particular ship just isn't as good as the others.

Carnival isn't as good as it used to be

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by Tnwareagle