3. Norwegian Epic
Very goo experience and a great cruise, very nice and comfortable cabin also our stateroom steward was so friendly and kind .The food was very good, the shows are amazing; all the staff are very friendly. We used the service of a wheelchair assistance for my mother and everything goes ok very fast and efficient. The only thing i didn't like is that they broke one of the wheels of my luggage on embarkation day and on disembarkation day they also broke one of the handles of my luggage.All the service and guest service was good to me very helpful. For me this was my first cruise and so happy with my trip, Great Stirrup Cay is a beautiful island i enjoy a lot even though the water was cold i have a good time, also the Island of Nassau Bahamas and Atlantis Paradise Island are so beautiful, i really enjoy my trip and i planning to go again.

First cruise