3. MSC Divina
Holistic cruise. My first cruise. I discovered I am not a cruise person. Too many people for my taste. I can only handle Vegas for 2 days and this was like 10 days in Vegas with 2000 fellow vegans. As a solo traveler, I prefer more space. The Holistic program was amazing. Great speakers, yoga, Ship was nice, clean. Food good not great. Ship's personnel could be both very attentive and pleasant, and quite rude. Gilbert, cabin service excellent . I found a great waitress in Villa Rosa and just stuck with her. Before that I found myself avoiding the dining rooms due to slow impersonal service. The European crew were most often cold and harsh. One day I was yelled at 4 times for not following their strict procedures. (Too early for breakfast and social events, etc.) I guess I'm just a troublemaker. Interior cabin was fine. I booked 2 excursions through MSC (St. Thomas, Miami). They were good not great. I booked 2 others through Viator (St. Kitts, Barbados) and they were wild and crazy parties with sail and snorkel. Fun. Did not see much of the islands though. Embarkation was smooth. My bag was lost on the debarkation and the response by MSC for the last 3 three weeks was virtually nonexistent. 1 initial email and no response to my phone calls. Website worthless. Still no word. Definitely left a bad taste. Having said all this, I am considering the Holistic cruise again next year for the program if I can figure how to survive an 11 day cruise.

MSC lost my bag no response to claim

MSC Divina Cruise Review by buffalo36

• Sail Date: February 2018
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Bella Interior Stateroom

Interior cabin was fine.

Still no word. Definitely left a bad taste.

buffalo36’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Bella Interior Stateroom
Cabin I1 9253
Well designed. My roommate worked out well.
Guinone Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins