3. Carnival Inspiration
We wanted to try a cruise out of Long Beach. Stayed in V-19 a Junior Suite. Nice time and for sure you should try the Chefs Table!! The room was nice and yes the balcony is small but its nice to have air and early embarking. Not a fan of kids so the Serenity are was our hang out. Good food and really good service. Catalina was a great stop for us. We had good drink service as well. A little cooler than we expected but made the best of it. If I had to do it again, I probably would but I think I would find a more adult cruise with no kids. Not a ton of them on board and for the most part well behaved but I think its strange seeing kids belly up to the bar for soda? Never experienced that before. I also like the curb side service. Saved tons of time.

Great time!

Oakley6020’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Inspiration price drops

Junior Suite
Cabin JS v19
Great Suite. Yup small balcony but nice to have a view.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins