3. Celebrity Summit
I loved the Rock and Romance part of the cruise. As far as the ship goes, I was very disappointed. I usually love Celebrity ships. I had been on the Infinity (the sister ship of Summit) 15 years ago. Well, this boat surely looked 15 years old. Really needs updating. My cabin furniture was very worn. The bathroom really needed a redo- tile and sink and shower looked really worn. The food in the main dining room and the buffet were practically in-editble! What happened to the food??? Did they give us different food b/c we were a charter??? It made me have to spend extra $$ on the specialty restaurants. They were good! I loved QSine! That being said, I still had a great time with the entertainment and that is why I was on there. I would never choose to go on that ship again. I am booked to go on the Eclipse in July!!

ROCK AND ROMANCE NEEDS TO UPGRADE THEIR SHIP

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by Lisabrette

Lisabrette’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Ocean View 6
Cabin 06 3065
Cabin really needs an uplift. The beds are comfy tho! My stateroom attendant was a doll!
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins