3. Carnival Victory
We were on a recent charter cruise. The food was meh although on Captain's night the prime rib and lobster were excellent. The menu options were not that great. okay but not the best. More pasta than anything. They only offered flat iron steak which was not very good. We bought a wine package of 3 bottles each. My husband drinks Merlot and I prefer Pinot Grigio which we were able to get. Our cruise was 10 days. After that was gone on the last few days you couldn't even buy one glass of Pinot Grigio. It was completely gone. And most of the other white wines were gone also. All except Sauvignon Blanc. I'd rather gnaw on an oak tree than drink that. Had to settle for something i really didn't care much for. We very rarely drink alcohol at home. When on a cruise we like to have wine with dinner and maybe during a show. This to me was very disappointing. Our cabin was nice. We had a balcony. Our cabin steward was good. The entertainment was good. The shore excursions were excellent. The best food on a daily basis is Guy's Burger Joint.

Where's the Pinot Grigio?

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by Oceansmymotion

• Sail Date: February 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas

This to me was very disappointing.

The best food on a daily basis is Guy's Burger Joint.
Oceansmymotion’s Full Rating Summary