3. Harmony of the Seas
This is our 4th consecutive cruise on Royal Caribbean. The ship is great and service is great too especially at the Grande and American Icon. A few things to note: My 8 year old daughter was able to charge $30 at the arcade and we complained to the front desk staff why she able to do that when we specifically restricted charges on our 3 kids sea pass cards. Janaina was unsympathetic and stated that they cannot restrict childrens cards from the Arcade..stating it was on a “different system”. We asked to be refunded and she declined to. Labadee’s beaches are filled with so many rocks that my kids got cuts. We were told on the ship that all the sun loungers were booked and they only had 4 left but when we got there we noticed at least a dozen were empty. If your kids have long hair be very careful using the stateroom hair dryers, my daughter’s hair ended being sucked into the hair dryer and I had to cut 2 inches of her hair to get her loose. The Surf and Internet stream package is completley unreliable and over priced. What a waste of money. The stateroom TV aired a Marriage Show they taped with cruisers and their spouses with the cruise Director hosting the show. The show was filled with sexual inuendos and of course your kids can end up watching it if your’re not careful. Not sure what Royal Caribbean was thinking there. One last comment, Royal Caribbean announced through a press release a $200 million dollar overhaul to Coco Cay private island, would have been nice if the Marketing Teams shared that with everyine on the ship too versus having to read that in USA Today while we were onboard. Marketing missed an opportunity to generate excitement there. This cruise felt a few notches down on the experience side from our 3 previous March Break cruises. My family and extended family (total of 35) are booked for Symphony of the Seas for March Break 2019, hopefully it will be a better experience.

Good Cruise BUT...