3. Disney Dream
This was my 2nd Disney Cruise and my only complaint was that it was too short! Every member of the crew was very attentive. The ship was always clean and the food was very good. We are a couple without children and really enjoyed all of the adult only areas. There are TONS of spaces away from screaming children that are peaceful (deck 11,12 and 13 front of the ship) The adults only beach is fabulous at Casaway Cay. It was the quietest beach I’ve ever been on plus the cook out for the adults only side of the island was probably my favorite meal. They grill ribeye steaks for the adults beach that were delicious ( no steaks on family beach I’ve heard) My absolute favorite part of the cruise was the high quality production of Beauty and the Beast. Disney invests a lot of time and money into providing high quality entertainment. This production was better than most traveling Broadway productions I’ve seen. Other fun activities we enjoyed were: seeing Coco, attending trivia, an animation class and Bingo! Such a lovely weekend getaway.

Amazing weekend getaway!

Curlsgirl21’s Full Rating Summary
Get Disney Dream price drops

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 05A 9060
Very spacious and had plenty of storage.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins