3. Harmony of the Seas
Last year we were on Serenade Of The Sea out of FL, we got to see Harmony in port and I knew that was are next cruise. An boy did we have a GREAT Time! Took ad 10:30 shuttle over to the port. Check in time was 11:00 - 11:30. When we got to the port they took our luggage right away and head inside to check in. It was not busy and were directed right up to a counter. We were check in and on the ship by 10:45 having our 1st drink. We started exploring the ship and then to the Windjammer before it got real full. We like My Time Dining so we can pick what time we go to dinner, they were held in "The Grande". All of our meals were great. Food was very good and service was wonderful. One night we eat at Jamie's and one night at Chops. They were both very good and was really enjoyed them. Captain Johnny is a great and personable captain and Mark Walker the Cruise Director is great! The shows on Harmony were amazing. There are no words for water show "The Fine Line" it was just wonderful. Grease was the musical and it was very good. The ice show "1887 is very enjoyable. We also went to the comedian show and it was very good. I did book all my show months before going on the cruise. In Labadee this time my husband and I did the Zip Line and it was well worth the money and I loved every minute of it. We picked a 10:30 time so the rest of the day we could just enjoy the beach and water. In Falmouth the excursion was cancelled the week before we left. So we just walked around the port a few hours and got back on the ship and enjoyed the pool. In Cozumel was went to Mr. Sancho's for the day. We book this right on the Mr. Sancho's site. This was not a RC excursion. We got a cab right at the port, the cab ride was $18 each way for the 2 of us. There were plenty of cabs at he end of the day to get back to the ship. We had 3 port day and 3 cruise days. I love cruise days and love doing things on the ship. We did the Abyss on the last cruise day and it was so much fun. I wish I would have done it sooner. There are so many things to do on this ship. We valeted our luggage ($25.00 per person) to the airport so once we but it out in the hallway the last night we didn't see it until we landed back in Philly. So we had a small carry on to wheel off. We were in group 2 to go off the ship. Since we didn't have to get any luggage it was very easy. Make sure you download Mobile Passport for customs. That line is a lot smaller. We walked up to the officer, showed him mobile passport on my phone and out we went. We used Uber to the FLL airport and since we only had 1 small bag we shared and it only cost us $8.00 to the airport. So from the time we walked off the ship and through customs and got our Uber it was only 30 minutes. They said this cruise was a very full cruise with over 6000 people on it and it never felt full. We even found pool chairs on cruise day. We had a wonderful time and can't wait to go on this ship again.

8 Days Of Harmony!

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by bkbish

bkbish’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

At 1:00 PM we could get to our cabin. We stayed in cabin 8178, we love staying on Deck 8 our the Oasis class ships. We like be on the deck with Central Park. There is plenty of room in the balcony cabins. There are 2 closets between the sofa, with hanging and shelves. The bed was very comfortable, we always sleep great on the ship beds.
The bathroom is a nice size and the shower doors swings open so it make it bigger.
I had magnets to but on the wall so I could hang a few things that were not heavy.
Our stateroom attendant Edward was the best attendant we ever had.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans