3. MSC Sinfonia
I wanted to explore Durban since i'm from Johannesburg. so a cruise after exploring Durban Beach was a perfect way to relax and explore other countries at the same time. It was my first time to see a ship and enter what a wonderful experience, the cabins are family friendly to share with children i would advise others to book early to get cabins that have windows to be able to see outside the ship, make use of Restaurants to experience 5 star treatment , attend all daily activities and most importantly travel with your family including children its a wonderful family experience and creates happy and unforgettable memories. I'm definitely going to Namibia for my next cruise. The service of all employees in the ship is outstanding, they always willing to help when requested. Ports and shore employees were also friendly and vigilant for our safety and made us comfortable and able to trust them with our lives. Thank you thank you and thank you for an awesome time.

Awesome getaway

MSC Sinfonia Cruise Review by Lokomotion

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Bella Inside Stateroom

Thank you thank you and thank you for an awesome time.
Lokomotion’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get MSC Sinfonia price drops

Bella Inside Stateroom
Cabin I1 8277
The cruise was fantastic i had a great time, came back all fresh and relaxed. my children enjoyed their activities at Junior Club the service was excellent through out the sailing. I'm definitely going on another cruise soon. My only disappointment was not being able to afford the Pictures we took on cruise because they were too expensive and we were not informed in advanced that will be paying for them.
Thanks for the lovely time.
Tchaikovski Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins