Several issues with this cruise
- entertainment on a weekly programme, if you're there for two weeks you get the same twice
- no comedy shows (assume because of language issues)
- no cinema, although the so called business centre is crying out to be a cinema
- very little to do on sea days - all activities seem to be dancing or exercise, no lectures/talks
- no information on ports of call apart from a flimsy photocopied map. The talks about ports was confined to selling the ship's trips which we thought were hugely expensive. No account was taken of people who wanted to do their own thing.
- no ship's newspapers in different languages or crosswords of sudokus which we have had on different cruises
=- no possibility of swapping to freedom dining unless you were in a balcony or above cabin
- no quiet pool without music or children. very noisy on pool deck and difficult to find an "untowelled bed"
- very good classical music entertainment
- very good value all inclusive drinks package
- - food okay but not very special
- service very slow in the bars
outside cabin. Good clean, well looked after. bit cramped but bed and pillows comfortable.