3. Carnival Sunshine
The bad- Did not like the layout of the ship, hallways seemed smaller and more cramped then I'm use to. Low ceilings everywhere and not many open spots inside ship. Impossible to get into a few comedy shows, lounge is just to small unless you want to wait 45 minutes. The food was just very average and the wait staff in anytime dining seemed over worked and not very friendly. The bed in 6367 is the worst I have ever slept on. My wife has a not so great back and was miserable. We got her a extra comforter and folded it up under the sheet to help her side some. The Average- Lido buffet would get so busy you could not find a table at all. Luckily I read on here about sitting back in the Havana bar area. Guys burgers seemed to really greasy for some reason but I still ate all of it. ATV excursion and Beach on Nassau was just ok and I can not recommend. 4 1/2 hours but only 1 hour on ATV which 3 or 4 broke down in route, they fixed them quickly but just a pain to stop and wait. They also got us back to the ship 30 minutes late, security was calling room asking wife where I was at and it was a Carnival excursion. TV channel selection was not good and some of the channels fuzzy. Its nice to have some more options when you just want to relax in bed The Good- The Steak house was awesome and makes the other food on the boat look terrible. A must thing to do. Emma the cruise director is probably the best I've seen. She was everywhere making people smile. She was able to move one of the comedy shows to the show lounge so I finally got to see one. Ari the room steward, poor guy was always in the hall working away. He always kept my cooler full of ice and gets a A+ for his efforts. The Serenity area on this ship was probably the best I've seen and definitely the best part of the ship. Casino, probably spent 20 hours at the craps table. staff was enjoyable and I did ok Getting on and off the ship was quick and painless, probably one of the changes that is actually for the better. Thats all I can think of right now, Goodnight--

Agree with much of the average reviews.

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by CaneDawg

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior
The bad-

The Average-

Guys burgers seemed to really greasy for some reason but I still ate all of it.

The Good-

Thats all I can think of right now, Goodnight--
CaneDawg’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Interior
Cabin 4E 6367
Bed was terrible, rest was standard
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins