3. Norwegian Epic
I chose this cruise because it was a 3 day (perfect for my home situation--care giver). It was a great price for a balcony suite (that's what they call it--to me it was just a balcony room with lots of storage space) and you could include different "freebies". I chose the drink package and gratuities. Those two things worked out well. The room was very odd. When you opened your cabin door, immediately on the left was a toilet behind see through open/close doors. Immediately on the right was a tub/shower. The tub was about 3 foot high and you had to step into it to get to the shower. This was difficult of some in our group (including me)--had to have help getting into or out of tub. The casino is in the center of one of the decks, so everyone is walking around you or standing behind you while you gamble. It is not a separate room where you would go only if you wanted to gamble. The food was good in the different dining rooms; I was not impressed with the food in the buffet. I did, however, like the way the buffet room was set up, so that while you were seated eating, no one could see you. The only other odd thing to me was that you had to go to guest relations to pick up your departure luggage tags. I was with a group of 14 and we all had a good time, but only 4 would go on that ship again.

Review of NCL EPIC

twocruz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB 10257
See above about cabin. I really am not sure that category you would call this cabin--it was a mini-suite with balcony.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins