3. Navigator of the Seas
I have been cruising for over 25 yrs i have been on all different cruise lines and this is the worse they nickel and dime you for everything .they i even charge for roomservice dosent matter the time . Horrible food wasn't even up to basic sanders i had raw chicken served to me and uncooked fish i had informed my waiter and nothing was done from the raw food to the hard donuts i was so disappointed on this ship this dosent include the brown water that was coming out of my faucet . I was on the 12th floor when i brought it to there attention there responce was we take showers with black water and we are ok. Really grose i will never ever cruise on royal caribbean again. I almost forgot they would put random charges on your bill hoping for you not to catch it. That might work with spring breakers but not me . so beware spring breakers not worth a dollar so beware save your money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worse cruise ever