3. Grandeur of the Seas
We had been on the Grandeur of the Seas long ago but it is not the same at all.The dining room menu lacked variety, and had the same vegetables every night, hard broccoli and hard carrots and baked potatoes. Even when you told the waiter and he wrote it done “ no broccoli, no carrots, no baked potatoes,” you got it any way. The weather was bad but I’ve been on cruises where the weather has been worse and the ship did not rock as this one did. We were told that one engine did not work but I feel there was also some other problem because the boat rocked constantly and really hard at some point. I feel the ship could not handle the weather. The ship at times vibrated and made sounds like it was falling apart. I really feel this ship should be put out of service.

Dining room selections and vegetables was not good.

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by jdereska