3. Voyager of the Seas
I travelled with 11 other people in the group and the decision to go was made by the group. It turned out to be very successful with all the participants agreeably enjoying all that was on offer. The dining package was exceptional and provided my friend and I three meals in different restaurants and we also were able to enjoy brunch after touring the main kitchens of the ship. A delight! Dining was also a very pleasant affair supervised by our waiter Alexyandro who made sure that we had everything that we could possibly want and that the food was delicious. His attention to detail was amazing and worked very hard to attain perfection. Also I was helped by Dan who oversaw the Windjammer restaurant and was Waiter in Charge for our main dining area. I have a problem with self service restaurants which Dan realised and was there to support me with food choice.

Great value for money and dining experience.

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review by helen baker

helen baker’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas price drops

As we were only two people the above was suitable sand spacious for us. It was attended daily and kept clean and tidy.
  Voyager of the Seas Deck Plans