3. Carnival Pride
This is the 5th time I took this cruise and I booked if for next year on board. This is just a easy port for us to get to. Parking is easy as we drive to the port in 2 hrs. Food is great. We ate in the buffet for breakfast and any time dinning for dinner. Lunch was either guys burger, pizza or the deli. We only do the comedy club for entertainment. We have seen the big shows many time. Love that we went to the private island instead of port canival this year. The cabins are great. The only this we had a problem this year was they could not get the heat to work. They did give us extra blankets. To us this is a nothing cruise as we do nothing as we have been to the ports mzny times. We stay on the ship and just veg.

Great cruise as always