3. Norwegian Epic
The layout of the common areas of the ship were nice. However, the layout of the inside state cabin was good. I was sharing a room with a girlfriend and I did not believe the bathroom stall or the shower stall offered enough privacy and it was inconvenient to pull the curtain every time we used the restroom. The only sink being in the common area of the bedroom did not provide much privacy. The lines from beginning to end were long and consumed a lot of time that could have otherwise been spend enjoying. There were so many teens at the bars doing double fisted drinking and shots while my friend and I tried to push through just to wait to even be noticed in all the chaos. I have a tradition of enjoying a nice glass of champagne every evening and most evenings I did not even get one because it was too much of a hassle. The entertainment was definitely a bright spot on the cruise. We were very pleased with the evening entertainment and really appreciated the 80's dance party so that we could enjoy music we were actually familiar with instead of the disco techno stuff. Another highlight was the cabin service. The gentleman who maintained our cabin did a great job and even left towel animals which my roommate requested (she is a big kid at heart.) I would like to think this experience was a one time disappointment but I am honestly do not think I would pay for another Norwegian Cruise to find out. I have been on Disney, Royal, Celebrity and Carnival multiple times each but this was my first and probably only Norwegian experience. I will applaud the staff for saving the young lady who went overboard. I think that as a miracle!

Spring Break Nightmare

loriacowan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Inside
Cabin ID 9245
Our cabin steward did an excellent job and was very attentive. We also appreciated the towel animals!
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins