• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Wind Surf Review

Editor Rating
40 Awards

Excellent cruise - but not if you get seasick!

Review for Wind Surf to the Caribbean
Cath33
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Mar 2018
Cabin: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom

To celebrate my 60th birthday with my family, we booked the Wind Surf cruise and set sail on March 3rd. I had done a lot of research for the trip, and tried to find information of anyone who found that they were sea sick, as I do suffer from motion sickness from time to time. I wore the patch behind my ear, and was prepared with the bands on my wrists, but by the second day I was pretty sick. The rest of my family had a blast - the food was amazing, the crew so accommodating and friendly, but I was suffering quite badly. So much so that the ship doctor had to give me a needle to settle my stomach. In the end, I was unable to partake in any of the planned excursions, and was mostly in the cabin in bed. I would highly recommend this cruise, however if you suffer at all from any kind of motion sickness or vertigo give it a pass. I tried to find information before booking the trip but everything I read was positive for smooth sailing. Suffice to say, if I had read about any sort of sway or rocking of the boat, I would not have booked this holiday!

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom

Cabin AX

Lots of storage, nice bath products.

2 Helpful Votes