3. MSC Sinfonia
I chose this cruise because it is a world class professional entity including the cabins that are neat tidy well kept and comfortable,dining areas are great as well as the restaurants that are of 4 and 5 star establishments,shops that have such a huge range of quality products,The service by all staff aboard is of a professional nature;The entertainment of activates , wonderful live music in the different lounges;deck entertainment at the pool areas and of course the great theater with those world class production shows displaying different ones every night ,the smooth orderly embarkation & disembarkation.The beach, swimming area and facilities on shore including rest areas,bar and food areas and facilities were awesome,I did not travel with children however explored all the facility offerings and was very impressed by the offering,I will definitely take my grandchildren with on such a cruise. Overall experience by myself and my wife is excellent.

Good restful fun filled breakaway

MSC Sinfonia Cruise Review by stuffit

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Aurea Suite

Overall experience by myself and my wife is excellent.
stuffit’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Sinfonia price drops

Aurea Suite
Cabin S3 9099
The cabin was very well kept and serviced throughout we felt that it was ideal for us,may explore other next time.
Bizet Deck Suite Cabins