3. Norwegian Jewel
We were on a South America Cruise with NCl Sun. The attitude of the staff was more to be desired. Food just ok. We tried this NCL Jewel for Cruise from Sydney to Hong Kong. Entertainment was average to below expectation. Same artists rotating to take their turns. Little changed. On Sea day, the ship entertainment is dead. Nothing happening and the daily programme is the same like the previous day.Why can,t we have a movie in Stardust theatre everday or have a large screen facing the swimming pool to show recently released movies If you go on Princess Cruise lines, you have entertainment on the big screen rather than same old muscians playing the same songs. Have you ever wondered if people near the pool really listen to what they are singing about. BORING. Needs to put on an entertainment that is refreshing and enjoyable. I hope the message gets to the entertainment dept.

Better than NCL Sun

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by Xiangmo

Xiangmo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IA 11583
My cabin steward Juvin does an excellent job and is very helpful. Very polite, respectful and I have always found my room tidy and fresh. Well done Juvin.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins