• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Crown Princess Review

Editor Rating
3 Awards

Crown Princess has beautiful details, lots of wood, murals. Great food, staff

Review for Crown Princess to the Southern Caribbean
Merry8025
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Feb 2018
Cabin: Interior

Our family reunion group of 8 people wanted a warm climate and interesting islands to visit. This cruise was on a week we all had available. We did not really care where it went, just warm weather was important. Accommodations for 91 year old Mother in a wheel chair were good. Meals great no matter where we ate in dining rooms, Horizon or Grill. Service staff were EXCELLENT. My favorite feature was the International Cafe, open 24 hours near the central Atrium. Nice music there, opportunity to paint and take steel drum classes. Cabin C416 was fairly spacious, lots of closet space and drawers. Mattress was great. I should have asked for a top sheet. Stacy the masseuse, and Brandon, the acupuncturist were excellent.

Life jacket/Safety drill sadly was a joke. Holland America Eurodam makes it much more detailed and stresses the importance--has roll call at your station.

I liked Princess and would cruise again with them. I still believe I have more learning opportunities on Holland America. I'm not a pool and hot tub person. I like to take classes,hear lectures and learn something.

Interior