3. Carnival Miracle
February has been a good time for us to go on a cruise and this February was great as well. Embarkation was very efficient. Tampa has its act together. I really liked this ship. It was so easy to get around and there were plenty of public places to sit and visit. Our cabin was a barely obstructed view balcony which served our needs very well. The best dining for us was in the steakhouse with the included bottle of wine. I also enjoyed the breakfast meals whether through room service, on the Lido or in the dining room. Lunch on the Lido was also fine. I was somewhat less impressed with the dining room menus for dinner. There was a good variety of entertainment and activity choices for young and old. On this cruise there were fewer children and more seniors probably due to the fact that it was a seven night cruise and that it was not yet spring break. We were pleased with the service on this ship. We visited four ports. Although I am not a beach person, I did enjoy sitting on a lounge chair in the shade at the beach at Mahogany Bay in Roatan. I would consider sailing again from Tampa on a different cruise or on this ship with a larger family group.

Perfect weather and great cruise

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by Jmtrps

• Sail Date: February 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony (obstructed views)

We were pleased with the service on this ship.

Jmtrps’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Balcony (obstructed views)
Cabin 7A 5187
This cabin had a barely obstructed view meaning that we looked over the top of one of the lifeboats. We still had a good view of the water. There was plenty of storage space and the sofa and fridge were definite pluses. The cabin was conveniently located to the elevators or stairs.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Belize City
    On this tour you can expect a speed boat ride so be prepared. The boat holds perhaps thirty people. The guides are constantly on the lookout for wildlife and we did see iguana, a monkey, birds and a crocodile. Manatees are in the area but they did not appear on our tour. Rum punch is served on the return.
    View All 12,970 Belize City Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Belize City Cruise Port Review
  • Tequila Tasting
    The Discover Mexico site is a short taxi ride from the cruise port. It includes a video presentation in a small theater, a small museum and a botanic garden with scale models of Mayan temples, buildings from the colonial era and modern Mexico. Then there is a demonstration by the papantla flyers who climb a steel pole and then drop upside down twirling around that pole each on a rope till they reach the ground. We did not participate in tequila tasting but enjoyed a lunch of tacos, rice and beans.
    View All 117 Tequila Tasting Reviews