Started in Lima den 16.01.2018 We booked the trip mostly because of the destinationstrip sounded good and free internet, :-( - The ship said it's on their website that the internet is bad??? That almost never worked, and it took so long to come across that I most often gave up The telephone connection was also a very very big problem..... Date 16.03.2018 in Lima It was not fun to stand in the strong sun and wait for access to the ship, which turned out to be a bus that carried us on to the ship, where we also had to stand and wait in the sun, no water etc. -........................ NOT WORTH a 5 * SHIP In our suite the waiter was okay, -but service at the buffet and at the bars could be better. Our suite lounge closed when the ship thought there were bacteria on board, I think it was closed 8 days In the buffet we had to beg for salt and pepper (often more than once) :-( There was just "closed down" for many things in a large part of the trip. Because the ship tried to "freeze me" by entry and exit of the ship + in the dining room, theater, waiting for tickets etc. (due to bacteria) I got sick (not bacteria) and got in treatment (like many others I could look at elastic bands as many used to the drops to needles in the arm) the medications were good and nice. BUT: My Insurance company wanted to pay to the ship or to the head office, but was not allowed for the ship to pay $: 9657- as it cost, for my visit 7 times at the medical department on the ship - The ship closed for my 2 payment cards because they could not withdraw the money, they said... I think it was UNFORGIVABLE of them. but anyway I said that was fine, because then I could not pay! :-) ......Unfortunately, ;-/ they opened my cards again within 2 days, without excuse, - and of course they've also pulled the money from my account So they could take the money anyway ... We arrived at Tahiti on Feb. 3 -2018

It costs to get sick

Marina Cruise Review by Bowi

• Sail Date: January 2018
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Penthouse Suite
Started in Lima den 16.01.2018

The telephone connection was also a very very big problem.....

Date 16.03.2018 in Lima