3. Navigator of the Seas
We choice this cruise for our 40th Anniversary. As fate would have it, Navigator was our 1st cruse ship we sailed on several years priviously. Our cabin was 1340, located on Deck 10, a Junior Suite. I must admit, we were impressed; Walk in closet, 2 robes, large vanity, even a tub! Of course the typical drawback, lack of power outlets. This was easily solved by bring along a surge protector and an extra extension cord.The balcony was large and spacious, I just wish they would pay more attention to the exterior windows. I cannot comment on the entertainment, as I never attended any of the shows. I did hear that the Ice Skating Sows were spectacular. We ate our evening meals with some delightful people. Our dinning staff was excellent and the meals were good. Honestly, some dinners were better then others, but still acceptable. The Port of Calls were fun. Having been to both Costa Maya and Cozumel, we knew the areas well. The only minor inconvenience was at Cozumel; The ship was anchored at the new international port, which is located the furthest from the center of town. Getting back to the Navigator of The Seas, we enjoyed being able to see the bridge from behind panel glass. There was also a nice chapel on top as well. We enjoyed the openness of the prominode, the bands playing, people lounging having drinks or coffee. Even the weather perfect!

Navigator of The Seas

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by johnsoda

johnsoda’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Excellent!
First time we’ve ever had more than enough room!
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans