• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Celebrity Infinity Review

Editor Rating
20 Awards

The most beautiful place I have been to

Review for Celebrity Infinity to South America

Cape Horn
Ushuaia
Antartica
Ushuaia

First of all, for the folks on the Jan. Cruise. I get it. I would have been disappointed as well. But I can only speak of the Feb Cruise. We were warned in advance to the propulsion problems. It had virtually no affect on the cruise. Top speed was 20 mph and we got everywhere on time. As smooth as any cruise I have been on. Were told in advance that we would get a refund for Puerto Madryn and I personally would rather have the money than the port.

This was a 50th anniversary cruise for us and yes we were the fools on stage during the marriage game (the one that involved a lime)

The ship-Yes it's old and does not have all the bells and whistles. Nothing that affected my enjoyment. It was clean and the entire staff was Great.

Sky Suite 2

Cabin S2

Clean. Nice view. There was minor obstruction but didn' t affect view much. Somewhat larger and had a tub. Cabin steward (Fevron) and butler (I Made) did an excellent job. Took this cabin mainly so that we could eat at luminae.

1 Helpful Vote