3. Carnival Victory
Just being able to spend the day at Half Moon was worth the trip! I wish we could have stayed longer! I was sceptical about tendering but it was a double deck tender and it fit at least 150 -200 ppl so it went real fast! As it turns the pathway corner to get into the island is gorgeous! The BBQ was not bad either - the selection was pretty darn good and I am particular. The chocolate brownies were scrumptious - different texture that I would love to be able to have the recipe for...crumbly but moist. The weather started cloudy but by 11 am it had cleared; however, even if it hadn’t the day would have been just as great clouded over. The water was crystal turquoise blue and clear to the bottom with no waves. It was like a perfect watering hole - I fell in love with it and wished we could have stayed loner! The cruise ship was packed with spring break families and the embarkation was easy - the buffet was a little nerve racking because there were line ups everywhere but everybody got to eat in due time. Night entertainment was pretty decent too.Fitness centre excellent! Can’t complain about anything! This was a party boat - everybody was game to live it up! If you don’t like crowds then this is not for you. We neither love it nor do we hate it. Nassau was also gorgeous - we took a taxi to Paradise Island where we bought a $47.00 pp pass to walk the resort and visit the aquariums and then spend time at the hotel beach. It was well worth the pass to see the premises. We even got a free tour from Caitlin at the aquarium who explained everything about the fish and the site highlights. Great little cruise!

Wow! Half Moon Cay Was Spectacular!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by suzihomebaker

suzihomebaker’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Interior
Cabin 4A 1107
Cabin was clean and bright - no ice buckets provided nor any glasses for water but it was kept clean. The shower blocked somewhat but the steward fixed it immediately that night while we went for dinner.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins