3. Grandeur of the Seas
The Good; This was the second Grandeur cruise I have been on that the included a storm on the return trip. The first was Feb of 2014. Both times the Grandeur & the Crew handled 25 to 30Ft waves and high winds without any problems. I have to guess that the size and design of this older ship is well suited the Atlantic Ocean winter trips! Cabin & Dinner service was great!. The crew is friendly and accommodating. Ship was clean & fairly well maintained with some exceptions. The not so; We don't enjoy, or attend the production dancing & singing show & this cruse had a greater number of these than cruises on other cruises we have been on (most on Princess) Deck chairs are not all clean, and I didn't see any crew attending to them for the duration Food was good, but less expensive cuts Lots of extra charges for better dining. They offer at dinner extra charges for main courses that are been part of the menu on our other cruises. Value good for the cost, but I would rather pay more and get a little more service (on the decks), better entertainment, and better food.

Grandeur of the Seas is a good ship in a storm!

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by Maryland DD

• Sail Date: February 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
The Good;

Cabin & Dinner service was great!. The crew is friendly and accommodating.

Ship was clean & fairly well maintained with some exceptions.

The not so;

Food was good, but less expensive cuts

Maryland DD’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

I like the location just below the Windjammer Buffet
Good layout.
Cabin has plenty of drawers & shelves to stow clothes
Was clean on arrival & kept that way for the entire cruise.

The new mattress was much harder than we're used to , but our steward
added extra padding until we were ok with it.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans