3. True North
This was our third cruise on True North and we already have three further cruises booked. We absolutely love the intimacy of the small ship. The young, enthusiastic staff are friendly, personable and nothing is any trouble. We all met in Darwin the night before the cruise began. We were taken by a charter plane to an island in Indonesia and swiftly embarked the beautiful True North. Everything was how I remembered it from the year before on our Kimberley cruise. True North always looks pristine with no sign whatsoever of wear and tear. We sailed around the Raja region and about eight of the 32 passengers scuba dived in pristine, exotic locations. The highlight was diving with the whale sharks in Cenderawasih Bay for two glorious days. I also snorkelled with the whale sharks as well and got very up close with these magnificent creatures. There was also hiking, sightseeing, beach picnics, fishing and lots to learn from the onboard Marine Biologist. The food was amazing and I cannot wait to cruise on true North again in a few months.

Once in a life time experience

True North Cruise Review by Aliasamy