Disney Magic Cruise Review

Awful awful main dining dinner

Disney Magic Cruise Review by Wlm052574

• Sail Date: Jan 2018
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah

Because my granddaughter is a Disney person and we made her 6th birthday special for her. It was except for that god awful dinner food. I am still I’m shock cause of that food. When people ask me how my cruise was I tell them it was awesome but the food in the main dining I wouldn’t feed to a dog. I’ve never seen so much wasted food as I seen on this cruise. As of right now I would never book another Disney cruise again. I don’t appreciate being told how much I should tip someone. My granddaughter was in the oceanography club and spent two hours total cause she loved the ship more and it cost me a 60 tip for two hours. We didn’t get our final billing till the morning of our departure. I looked over it quickly and didn’t pay attention to that tip that they charged my card. Two hours doesn’t warrant a such a large tip. For the money people pay for this cruise the food should be edible and you should be able to tip what you want.

Thank you for listening. Lynn Munday

Wlm052574's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah

Cabin was excellent. The food in the main dining room was awful. I have never ever had such awful food on a cruise ever. From the time we booked this cruise until we departed that’s all I did to my kids and granddaughter how wonderful the food was in the main dining room.. I just still can’t believe how awful the food was. I wood of done buffet at night but my granddaughter loved the dining room and our waiter made it so special for her. I don’t think I will take another Disney cruise but I will take her on another cruise.

Wlm052574