3. Norwegian Epic
It was the cruise from hell. The Titanic without the sinking. NCL nor Vacations to go indicated it was spring break. Over 1400 students alone from University of Florida – which seemed to be on my floor – 13. NCL chose my cabin in the midst of these kids. Constant loud music and partying. Could not enjoy my balcony!!!!! Long lines for drinks at bars (not too many people walking around taking drinks). Couldn’t get lounges on decks-way too many people. The additional charges each time you bought a drink were very high. Food and entertainment were great. Person jumping off ship! Nothing else good to say. I have cruised for the past 15 years and this was the worst experience. As one student said after the cruise - there were a lot of pissed off old people. I enjoy partying but this was ridiculous. No additional accommodations for having to be at sea during bad weather.

Cruise from hell