3. MSC Sinfonia
I'm 31 yrs of age and I took my 59yr old mummy on a cruise for the first time.She turned 59 yrs on board. What a surprise birthday she had.She didn't know,I kept it as a surprise. I knew she was going to enjoy herself for this was my second cruise.She still can't close her mouth.Her highlight was the food and the hospitality.The best treatment ever. The stuff made it really special. I'm so glad I chose taking her on a cruise for her birthday.I'll go on a cruise anytime of the day. Anytime is cruise time. Everyone needs to go on this cruise...I can go on and on and on about this cruise.I love you guys,keep up the good job. I'm definatly taking my brothers on the next cruise which has to be very soon. and obviously my future husband has to go with me again,I mean everyone in my life have to know about this cruise,I know it's sounds funny. Experience value for money. Oh the dance ,what an entertainment. I dance my lung out.I had too much fun.The best place for socializing,good time I had wow. We also enjoyed Portugues Island,best weather ever. My mum had the best time ever.She swam literally the whole day.She was just having fun.Even when we got there,the service was still on point. I'm just all over the moon about this cruise. what a smooth embarking and disembarking on this.fast moving lines well controlled,took the best pictures in the process. Oh I must say,perfumes,bags and watches are very cheap there. I always have extra cash to spoil myself with.

The best experience

MSC Sinfonia Cruise Review by Ntuthu

• Sail Date: February 2018
  • Destination: Africa

Ntuthu’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Sinfonia price drops

very clean,very calming.very modern,the best room service ever
  MSC Sinfonia Deck Plans