3. Norwegian Getaway
We chose this cruise because we had heard rave reviews of Getaway. The ship was way above our expectations. Spotlessly clean in every single area. We had a handicapped cabin 10437.The size of the cabin for the 3 of us was great. A little hard (for a 65 year old) getting into the pull down bunk but once in was really comfortable. space for 3 women but we used our cases under the bed for some storage and just slid it in and out when needed. Dining was great in all restaurants. I think if there would of been one disappointment it would of been the dining that came with Cirque. Food was cold and by the time it came back we felt rushed as they were trying to clear tables before the show became. The meL they serve is I believe prime rib. We did not know this as 2 of us do not eat red meat. They offered us salmon but we found out after that you can request salmon or chicken as well. Just remember that when they come around and ask if you have allergies ask about the alternative food offers. The show Cirque Steam and Dreams was beyond amazing. We were in awe. Brilliant for adults and kids. The ones that sat on the next table to us throughout the show had their mouths open and didn’t utter a word. Burn the Floor was again a great show. Great dancing and singing. Million Dollar Quartet was also a great show. Not being raised in the States I learned quiet a lot about how Elvis, Jerry Lee, Johnny Cash and Carl Perkins (who I hadn’t heard about)all came together at Sun Records. All characters were brilliantly played. Comedy show was hysterical. Make sure you book your seats as soon as you ge5 on board. Three cheers to the amazing staff in the Art Gallery. We loved them. Helpful at anytime of the day and night. Very informative and genuinely so sweet to the 3 of us. Pleanty of game shows and tribute bands. Espeshially enjoyed ABBA, Adele and Bob Marley. Lip Sync was great the Dr should of won hands down. Service was excellent. Banana girls made our morning in either Tast or Savor for breakfast of to a wonderful start. Service in both of those restaurants were good. Maitre De came around every meal to see if we were happy and if there was anything we needed. I told him once 5hat my coffee was strong and he personally went and bought a mother pot of coffee that was perfect. This happened every morning. Great job. Speacilty restaurants were great Loved Bistro and Carney’s. Although chef in Teppenyaki was really good wasn’t to keen on the food. It tasted all the same. That was my opinion. The rest of our table all enjoyed their food. We didn’t use any of NCLs excursions as we usually book on our own.

A BRILLIANT CRUISE

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by Bozygals

• Sail Date: February 2018
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom

Burn the Floor was again a great show. Great dancing and singing.

We didn’t use any of NCLs excursions as we usually book on our own.
Bozygals’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Inside Stateroom
Cabin ID 10437
Great size for 3 it was a handicapped room as one of us needed a larger bathroom. Drop down bunk a little hard for a 65 year old to get up and down the stairs but we did it. Cabin steward was good. In fact hardly saw him. Asked him to leave ice every morning and night. Did a great job. We left him chocolate every night. Not much draw space but used stored under bed suitcases as draws. Take a cheap over the door shoe rack for storing stuff in the bathroom. An extension plug and multi charger that uses only one plug but you can charge 5 or 6 phones fit it’s or other usb plugs.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins