3. Carnival Magic
I chose this trip due to the itinerary and the dates. Embarkation was a breeze, I was scheduled to arrive around 12:30, but we arrive around 11 and we breezed right thru the embarkation procedure; the woman that checked us in was amazing and very engaging! our room was not ready since we were early, but the cleaning crew allowed us to bring our luggage into the room and change; we left the luggage in the closet so they could continue cleaning if needed. The ship was amazing and the decor was very pleasant. We had the interior spa room on the 11th floor (11219), the room was very spacious and the colors were very soothing; we had spa toiletries and robes for our use. Everything was very clean and comfortable, and I loved the perks that came with the room, like using the thalassotherapy pool! We took advantage of the free lunch offered at El Capitano restaurant and ate there the first day, we also had reservations for dinner at the steakhouse restaurant the first night in order to take advantage of the free bottle of wine. the food at both venues were amazing! I would recommend art at the table for dessert at the steakhouse! The entertainment director was Reverend Dr. E., who was the most amazing director we have had so far in 6 cruises! he was always on the go and always full of energy! we did not buy shore excursions thru the ship, but the ports were unforgettable! We visited Cozumel, Belize, Roatan and Costa Maya, we stayed in the port in Cozumel and Costa Maya since we had been there before, went zip-lining and cave tubing in Belize with butts-up, and did the surf and turf tour in Roatan with Victor Bodden tours. We had no children with us during this trip. The only con I can share is the strong cigarette smell in the casino, we went couple time to try our luck and had to leave because I couldn't breathe.

Amazing ship

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by Kat01843

I chose this trip due to the itinerary and the dates.

We had no children with us during this trip.

Kat01843’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Magic price drops

Spa Interior
Cabin 4S 11219
Very spacious, and with a very soothing decor. location was amazing as we were in a quiet area and we had a private elevator to go to the spa.
Spa Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins