3. Norwegian Sun
Great Ship, great cruise, amazing itinerary.... starting in Chile through the Panama Canal ending in Miami. A 16 day cruise was a pleasure and a dream. Our cruise was effected by the Noro Virus and the ship was taking extra efforts to clean and prevent people from serving themselves. That means longer lines and longer wait times. My family washed our hands very often and avoided the buffet as there was less selection and longer lines. It was better to be served breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main dinning room. No one out of the 6 people we traveled with got the virus. Complainers should keep this in mind as the crew also got sick and service was delayed due to less crew. NCL gave us $35/each on our bill for the inconvenience and not sure how they came up with that number. Thanks for that. $50- $100 would have been better :). Our ages ranged from 45-55 years old so we were less than the average age. I won $20 in the Deal or No Deal game! That was also so much fun! Special thank you to Roberto De Pasquale, the cruise director, I love his energy and daily TV show. You really add to the ship! They are luck to have you! We will be back NCL, Thank you for all the great memories.

Amazing cruise, Itinerary and fun (just a few bumps that didn't bother me)

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by Angelo The Cruiser

• Sail Date: February 2018
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony

We will be back NCL, Thank you for all the great memories.
Angelo The Cruiser’s Full Rating Summary