3. Carnival Triumph
I have cruised with Carnival before yet I was hesitant to book a cruise on the Triumph as I had heard some mixed messages from others past experiences on this particular ship. My husband and I were celebrating our wedding anniversary the week of this cruise and we traveled with another couple celebrating theirs also. We had THE BEST TIME! The service was great, food was great and the entertainment in the casino with The Liverpool band was absolutely awesome! Danced the night away TWICE.!!! We were honored at dinner for our anniversaries with singing and even surprised with our own personalized Happy Anniversary chocolate cake with candles. That's not all.... we were given a gift card to even receive spa time! We all had a wonderful time and one of the best anniversaries ever!! Can't wait to book our next cruise and that will definitely be coming up soon!

Best of times on !!!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by Cindylou84

Cindylou84’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Triumph price drops

Interior
Cabin 4F 7302
Great room....would liked to have had a fridge, however we had ice every day to supplement
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins