3. Norwegian Epic
The Ship was in great shape the rooms were awesome. The entertainment was just ok. We went to the Julia Barr comedy show(Just ok), Burn the Floor(Was the best show), Priscilla Queen of the Desert the Musical (Pretty good), and the Cirque Dreams Epicurean (By far the worst show and not worth the money at all. The Bars were pretty slow and would take at times 20 minutes to get drinks. The Bartender G.K. at O'Sheehan's was really good and made sure your drinks were to your liking but they were just overwhelmed with the crowds. I feel Celebrity and Carnival were in my past experience a lot better equipped for bars and servers. Do not expect to board the ship and have drinks waiting for you. The Food was on par with the other cruises I have been on, Nothing over all special. I will say the Le Bistro was the best dining I had on the ship. I would probably not go on another Norwegian cruise.

Not enough Staff

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by smg_long

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony

I would probably not go on another Norwegian cruise.
smg_long’s Full Rating Summary