3. Diamond Princess
This is the best cruise journey I have ever been to. It was 10 days and there were no rough waters. So if you have seasickness, this is the best option for you!!! There are a lot of options to eat from the buffets to the pubs. The beds are really comfortable and I highly recommend the Balcony beds. But if you have some money in your pockets, try the Suites. The first time, I tried the suites and it was one of the best days of my life!!! Try all of the features on board. Last time, we took our 2 daughters and we didn't need to look after them much. Thus, they were very happy. The Ho Chi Minh City was my favourite since the war museums were quite interesting and were close to the ports. I also recommend going to the wet markets in Thailand. That is close to the harbour too. The staffs were kind and we would like to go back again.

The best cruise I have ever been to!!!

Diamond Princess Cruise Review by papya4098

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Asia

The staffs were kind and we would like to go back again.
papya4098’s Full Rating Summary