3. Norwegian Sun
First time cruising with Norwegian Sun. They had an outbreak of gastrointestinal sickness on the cruise before ours and it continued on our cruise. Unfortunately I got sick. After being quarantined no one followed up to see how I was or if I needed anything and the room service menu was very limited for my husband who was not sick but also had to be quarantined. Consequently we missed two days and one port. The WiFi on the ship was a waste of money as half the time people couldn’t get connected. I also found there were a lot of fees for very little service. I did not find the service as good as on other ships. With the free style dinning the wait staff does not get to know you. However the staff were good considering the extra work they had with the sickness on board. Our steward was also great.

Norwegian Sun

Bancken’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD
Cabin was fine but could use an update.
Fjord Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins