3. Carnival Magic
My time dining? Not so much. We had to wait 45 minutes for a table for 4 out of 7 nights. I understand waiting to be seated if you are part of a group but we waited for a table for 4 each time. I voiced my disappointment to customer service and the maître d', who explained it was everyone coming at the same time. But 4 out of 7 nights of everyone was hard to believe. It seemed to be more of a planning on Carnival's behalf That's more like "their time dining" I told them they should put a disclaimer on "my time dinning" that there could be a 30-45 minute wait for a table. The food was good, the ship was clean, lots to do on sea days and great ports. For the extra cost of a spa deck cabin and not feeling it as well as dining room wait, this cruise was average. We would not chose to cruise on the Magic again.

Spa Deck and NOT My Time Dining

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by OIBDeb

OIBDeb’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Magic price drops

Spa Balcony
Cabin 8S 12044
We are experienced as cruise vacationers. This is the first cruise I felt I needed to share "be aware" information. We were on the Spa Deck in Cabin 12044. We expected, as on other ships, the spa deck would be quieter, but it was not. This cabin is located under a stairway that is used at all hours of the day and night. We could hear people going up and down the stairs all the time. Across from this cabin is an exterior door as well as other cabin door that would slam shut. Also the balcony door had to be adjusted as to not rattle and whistle when the wind blew. The adjustment only lasted one night and we gave up. I would not book on this deck again, it was not worth the extra cost.
Spa Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins