3. Crown Princess
Our group of four booked this cruise close to sailing for a nice getaway. I have been on 25+ cruises. I read the reviews and do not think that the reviews do it justice. The ship is lovely. It is designed in a way that you never feel crowded. The staff of this ship are personable, kind and helpful. The food was amazing, top of the line. Our inside cabin had more room than most plus a refrigerator. Quiet location, Baja deck, next to the elevators. The entertainment that we attended was very good. We did our own shore excursions but the stops at ABC islands with 4 sea days was a nice mix of busy and relaxation. The only down side was that I ingested something in my gin and tonic drink that has given me problems ever since. From what I have figured out with the help of the cruise staff, is that the ice comes attached to clear plastic in containers. Sometimes, the plastic sticks to the ice. The ice melts in the drink, the clear plastic is in the drink but you can't see it and unfortunately I ended up with it. I was told it has happened before from the staff. I had to seek medical attention and ended up in the hospital for my throat pain. Be careful with your drinks! Only reason for an overall 4 rating not a 5.

Lovely Ship

Crown Princess Cruise Review by Okauchee

Okauchee’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin ID
For an inside room, lots more room than I expected in the cabin and bathroom. Big open closet a plus. Refrigerator a plus. Quiet location on Baja deck 11 next to aft elevators.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Sunset Cruise
    Booked a sunset cruise with Jolly Pirate. Disappointing, Too much time taking a boat to the sailing ship and back from the sailing ship to the pier. It might be a two hour two but only about 30 minutes of sailing. Drinks ok. Beautiful sunset. Would not do again.
    View All 40 Sunset Cruise Reviews
  • Island Tour
    We booked independently with Bonaire Photo Shoot and Island Tour. Very responsive with online booking. Easy to find right off the cruise pier. Very nice tour of the south of the Island. Open air vehicle. Many photo stops. Luc was a very knowledgeable and personable guide. The sea salt pools and business were fascinating. Stopped at Lac Bay, beautiful water and watching the wind surfers. Refreshments. Gift of picture CD at end of tour was a nice touch. Great value for 25$.
    View All 83 Island Tour Reviews
  • Aquarium
    We took a cab to the Aquarium and enjoyed the aquarium very much, Lots of exhibits. Watched the flamingo feeding, watched people swim with the dolphins, shark feeding. Enjoyable time. Senior rate is $11, well worth the money. Had a burger at Hemingway's restaurant next door, very good. Rented some chairs at Mambo Bay next door. Beautiful beach. Enjoyable day on a budget.