3. Norwegian Breakaway
I choice this cruise for the jazz promotion. The ship is beautiful and there were plenty of restaurants. Getting on and off ship was smooth. I did not like this ship for jazz shows. Venues are too small for that kind of activity with so many people. The worst part was the cabin. We had a balcony and a pull out bed for 3rd person. Not worth the money for a balcony. Rooms look like they are chopped in half. Beds were comfortable, but not sofa bed. Don't recommend 3 in a room. Balcony was small. This ship would not be my first choice. Food was good and I like they have all kinds of food available until late in the night. Most ships are limited. Room service was superb. Getting ship in New York was wonderful for me, coming from Baltimore,Md. Entertainment was not the usual cruise entertainment. Company brought out ship for the Smooth Jazz Event. Really enjoyed shows. I forgot there are no drawers to put your clothes.

Jazz cruise

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by jazzshow

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Bermuda

jazzshow’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Too small , no drawers to put anything.
  Norwegian Breakaway Deck Plans