This cruise exceeded my expectations. Very good shows, rooms spacious and comfortable and the food was good. It is an old ship but very clean. Staff were excellent. The staff were very helpful and efficient. I would have preferred better internet facilities. The ones offered were expensive so I did not join. It would have been nice to join the internet for an hour. We booked a standard cabin for three adults. This was far too cramped and I got another cabin having paid a subsidy which I was glad to do. The ship was very clean and embankment and disembarkment were very easy and well organized. There were some announcements and I think I would prefer not to have to listen to as they were given first in Spanish and later in English. However, they did not bother me greatly as they were kept to a minimum. Enjoyable Cruise.

A very good value Cruise

Horizon Cruise Review by Mary-Anne

Enjoyable Cruise.
Mary-Anne’s Full Rating Summary
Get Pullmantur Horizon price drops

Cabin was clean and comfortable. Firstly there were three of us booked into a standard cabin, the couch to become the extra bed. I must say that this was very cramped so I was given another cabin as Ship was not full at a subsidy which I was happy to pay. Standard are really not suitable for three adults.