3. Carnival Inspiration
This was my second time to Catalina and Ensenada but on a different cruise line....The other people that I was with was their first time....The crew was fantastic, very friendly and accommodating. Plenty of great food...This is a really good cruise if you've never been on one before for a couple of reasons...not too long out at sea and you get an idea if this kind of a vaycay is for you...The one thing I would do differently is take my own luggage on board at the beginning of the trip and at the end of the trip take your luggage with you off the boat instead of leaving it out the night before you pull into port. The excursion to La Bufadora was a little disappointing...we booked this through Carnival and the bus took us to this old casino before we went to La Bufadora and it was a waste of time. It also took up the time we could have spent at the open flea market looking at the crafts...we didn't have enough time to really enjoy the open market and surrounding attractions....The service on the ship was phenomenal...I would like to note that tips are always very much appreciatedI by all the staff on the ship...I would definitely recommend this trip to my friends!!!!!

SHORT BUT VERY SWEET!!!!!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by ElsieHull

• Sail Date: February 2018
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Grand Suite
ElsieHull’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Inspiration price drops

Grand Suite
Cabin GS U94
We had the Grand Suite...king size bed, very, very comfy...slept like a baby...Large bathroom with whirlpool tub/shower, large closet with dressing mirror, living room with trundle bed/couch combo, chair, coffe table, credenza, mini fridge, balcony...Very comfy room...had our friends over one afternoon and had appetizers and drinks....very nice
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins