3. Silver Shadow
My cousin, Alec Graham, had cruised several times with Silversea, and he asked us to accompany him and his wife on the cruise from Hong Kong to Singapore, which we did. It was a terrific experience, as my cousin and other friends of ours predicted. The ship was perfect in comfort and seaworthiness, the cabin comfortable and lacking nothing at all, the steward well-trained and very affable, the food very good in all the restaurants. On the sailing and entertainment side, the crew was always accessible and helpful, the entertainment program top quality with crew members doing a super job singing and dancing, and outside talents first rate, and the theater is very good in layout and acoustics. Finally, the shore excursions support group was definitely up to the challenges they faced on a daily basis, transportation vehicles and Immigration paperwork were no problem, and the restaurants chosen were very good as well. We're already looking for another cruise for this year!

My first cruise with Silversea! Richard C.

Silver Shadow Cruise Review by Richard Custer

• Sail Date: November 2017
  • Destination: Asia

It was a terrific experience, as my cousin and other friends of ours predicted.

We're already looking for another cruise for this year!
Richard Custer’s Full Rating Summary