3. Brilliance of the Seas
We chose this cruise because it sailed out of Tampa, which is convenient for us. We are also fans of Royal Caribbean. The Brilliance is a nice medium sized ship--not super huge, but certainly big enough. The ship is going in for refurbishments in April 2018. There is some appearance of wear and tear. The sofa in the cabin was looking older and worn, but it was still comfy to sit on. And our toilet wouldn't flush 2 different times, but I was happy that they came VERY quickly to fix it and they did not even have to go inside our cabin to fix it. The passengers on this ship were LOVELY! It was mostly senior citizens, and they were the best! So sweet and friendly! We mostly had breakfast in the main dining room, but we found out that the breakfast in the Windjammer actually had more of a selection--like waffles with strawberries and whipped cream and different types of sausage. I enjoyed having lunch at the Park Cafe most days. Dinner in the main dining room at 6 pm was great! Our waiters were awesome; the service was perfect. Food was mostly very good. My favorites were the 2 turkey dinners, chicken Marsala, and the filet on formal night. The Manhattan steak was best earlier in the week. We ordered it every day. As the week went on, it just wasn't as good--maybe the chefs were different? Not sure why? In the daytime, I loved spending time in the Solarium.

A Lovely Cruise! Sail date 2/26/18 (Grand Cayman & Cozumel)

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review by Diann24

In the daytime, I loved spending time in the Solarium.
Diann24’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas price drops

Lots of storage. Good location. Not far from elevator and main lobby. Great room steward, Danny. Loved the large window. Beds were comfy. My adult daughter slept on top bunk and she loved it. Quiet location under main dining room.
  Brilliance of the Seas Deck Plans