3. Carnival Vista
I chose this cruise because we've only sailed with Carnival once before and it was on an older ship. It was our first cruise and we enjoyed the experience, so we thought we would give Carnival's newest ship a try. We had a good time, but were underwhelmed. I was hoping for more from Carnival's flag ship. Pros-- The internet packages were reasonable, affordable, and above all--they actually worked. If you can't stop posting. This is the cruise for you. The pour-your-own beer taps. These were awesome and are great if you want to get a quick drink to walk around the ship. You could get a full beer for about USD$3.75, while that same beer would cost you almost $7 from a bartender. The entertainment staff were very friendly, witty, and fun. I don't know how they do it, but they manage to make it seem like they are going on this trip for the first time with you. Matt the cruise director, Richie Rich, and Eden at the piano bar were all awesome. I suggest you get to know them. If you like live music, this is the cruise for you. Getting on and off the ship was a breeze. Cons-- No one on the ship could find bathrooms. There didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to where they located them. Are they by the elevators? Sometimes. Are they outside restaurants? Sometimes. It got to be very frustrating constantly searching for the bathrooms. The breakfast buffet was literally the same thing every day. So hopefully on the first morning you find something you like. There weren't very many vegetarian options at dinner besides the standard Indian vegetarian meal. I guess they just assumed vegetarians would be happy eating the same meal at dinner for 7 nights in a row.

Where are the bathrooms?

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by Joshua31887

Pros--

If you like live music, this is the cruise for you.

Getting on and off the ship was a breeze.

Cons--