3. Carnival Magic
We all had a GREAT time. Let me first say that the ages of all us range from 72-13. There is always something to do on this ship. Always someone cleaning. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was good. Honestly I was expecting the food to be fair to bad after reading alot of reviews.... we were all pleasantly surprised. Granted there were things we didn't like but overall it was very good. Dr Dre is great. He is very funny and a lot of fun. Honestly I have not laughed like that in a long time. We had a Ocean suite. I heard alot of people saying a suite is not worth it. I feel completely different. It was very nice to have a tub to soak in. A extra area to get ready (when the other guest is still sleeping or using the shower) We had so much storage that we didn't even use it all. We had family staying next door so we were able to open up the balcony......which made it huge. Free bottled water and a bag of laundry were also a perk of being in a suite. We also had priority in dinning. Never had to wait, which makes it really nice. Embarkation was also a breeze being in a suite. I think it literally may have taken 10 min to get on the ship from the moment we got off the shuttle. The location of our suite was perfect. It is right by mid ship elevators which means it is really close to the food and coffee shop. The only complaint I have is the casino with the smoking! It is bad! But we figured out a way that we didn't have to walk through it if we really didn't want to. I feel carnival really needs to make smoking only available outdoors or move the casino to an area that non smokers do not need to smell it. Over all I am so happy that I went on this cruise with an open mind. It wasn't perfect but I didn't expect perfect. I would go on this ship in a heart beat again! We can't wait to book our next cruise.

Great 1st cruise!!!